Valley of Fire Wedding Package
The Valley of Fire is a breathe taking location for your wedding ceremony. Located in the Mojave Desert Northeast of the Las Vegas Strip, The Valley of Fire was named for the magnificent red sandstone formations that were formed from great shifting sand dunes during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago. These brilliant sandstone formations can appear to be on fire when reflecting the sun’s rays and makes for amazing photos for your wedding in the Valley of Fire.
Please Note: This Las Vegas Wedding ceremony must be booked two weeks in advance. If you have any questions regarding this amazingly all-inclusive package, please call our Las Vegas wedding coordinators directly.
Package Features Include:
- Limousine pick up from hotel to Valley of Fire and return to hotel (Trip approximate 4 hours from hotel pick up to return)
- Beverages in limousine
- Minister to perform ceremony at Valley of Fire
- Minister to record official document with the state of Nevada (or commemorative certificate for Renewal and Commitment ceremonies)
- Wedding Coordinator
- Professional Photographer to take a minimum of 100 photos
- Online photo gallery of all images for 6 months with privacy passwords
- Photo Tour at Secondary Valley of Fire Location
- 20 Digital Photos
- 12 Rose Bouquet
- Champagne flutes and bottle of commemorative champagne
- Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation