Egyptian Wedding Package
If your love is as timeless as the Pyramids at Giza, you'll want your bride to be transported down the Nile upon Cleopatra's throne, held aloft by two buff Egyptian servants. For this one-of-a-kind Egyptian Wedding Package, our Viva chapel is adorned with Pharaohs' treasures, hieroglyphic displays, and a golden sarcophagus. Theatrical lighting and fog help set the scene for your vows with King Tut. For exotic flair, an Egyptian dancing girl will perform for the guests and the groom before the ceremony begins. Make sure your Mummy approves!
All Theme Wedding Packages can be performed as renewal-of-vows ceremonies, with no license or minister's fee required. What an amazing anniversary present!
Package Features Include:
- King Tut as Minister
- Egyptian Music and Decor
- Theatrical Lighting and Fog
- Unity Candle Lighting during Ceremony
- 6 Rose Bouquet for the Bride
- Matching Boutonniere for the Groom
- 10 Candid Ceremony Prints
- Names In Lights on The Marquee
- Free Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation
- Courtesy round-trip Limousine Service from any hotel on The Strip or Downtown
- Chapel Fee
- Wedding Coordinator
You can substitute Pharaoh Minister(King Tut) for a Roman Centurion Minister, or add a Roman Centurion character for $150.