In our last blog, we mentioned that the Clark County Marriage Bureau is now open after six-weeks of closure during the Covid-19 crisis. Today, however, the Las Vegas Marriage Bureau policies have changed for your safety and protection. Although we still don’t know when our chapel can open, we thought we’d share this information. After all, getting a license is the first thing you’ll need to do…whenever your wedding gets scheduled!
Phase 0-I Las Vegas Marriage Bureau Policies
The Clark County Marriage License Bureau will resume issuing marriage licenses beginning April 27, 2020, seven days per week from 8 a.m. to midnight PST. Couples must fill out the online marriage license application ahead of time at mlic.vegas to reduce time in the lobby. The online marriage license application is good for one year.
Mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Only three couples in the lobby at one time
- No children, relatives or guests
- Couples will stand 6-feet apart while waiting
- Anyone with a temperature over 99.9 Degrees will be turned away at the door
- Couples must wear a facial covering/mask (homemade or purchased)
- Counters will be sanitized between couples
- Disposable pens will be issued to each couple
- Only one online marriage license kiosk will be available in the lobby
Bring your patience, as safety will be the priority.
BEFORE YOU GO:
- Go to mlic.vegas and complete the marriage license application matching the names on your government IDs
- Both people must be in attendance
- Both people must have government ID ready and available
- Couple must have a credit card available to pay for the license. No cash or checks will be accepted. The marriage license is good for one year. No refunds will be issued.
The Marriage License Bureau will also be open to marriage certificate filing; notary bond filing; Fictitious Firm Name filing.
For the latest Covid-19 information or for further information about how to apply for a marriage license in Clark County, go to MLIC.Vegas. For any questions please email email@example.com.
Call our chapel for any other information about Las Vegas Marriage Bureau policies, or your wedding plans with us! 702-384-0771