Whether you’ve booked a Traditional, Elvis or Themed wedding at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, every package includes photography and videography of the ceremony. A certain number of candid shots come free depending on the size and the inclusiveness of your chosen package. You’ll be able to choose these online, where they’ll appear on our website under the “Order Photos” banner a few days after your wedding. You can add to your order by selecting other candid shots or posed shots a la carte. The free candid shots are the ones taken during the ceremony. Of course, some will not always be the most flattering, with eyes occasionally closed, or a funny expression. But these action shots also include the most special moments of your ceremony–the candle lighting, dancing, the ring exchange, and the kiss, as well as walking down the aisle and the recessional.
Below are a few examples (with the watermark seen on the ordering page) of what your candids will be like. They are copied here, so they are not as sharp as your originals will be:
Some couples prefer to have their own photographer present, or to have their guests take photos from their seats during the ceremony. Call us for details on photo options, if that’s your preference. We sometimes receive feedback that the prints are a bit on the pricey side, but as with all other chapels in Las Vegas, we can keep our wedding package prices lower this way, and so we give you the option to order minimally or have your own photographer. (Even though ours is a vintage Las Vegas chapel, the real estate taxes on Strip properties is one of our biggest expenses–Even the older structures along the Boulevard sit on multi-million dollar land!) You can get a good idea of what to expect as far as our staff photographers’ pictures go by checking out Viva Las Vegas wedding photos at: https://vivalasvegas.photoreflect.comThat’s where you’ll find your own proofs a few days after your OWN ceremony. You also can see what our various packages look like, and what our outdoor chapels look like, just by browsing the wedding photos from the last couple of weeks or so.
Once your wedding is in the book–for now and for always–it’s time to order your photos to make the memories last forever, too. Here’s the quick and easy process, and you can share this information with friends and family who may want to order some for themselves!
For most folks, the process is self-explanatory, but use this handy reference if you run into any trouble:
1. Go to our website: http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com
2. Click on the pink link at the top right corner that reads “Order Photos.”
3. On next page, click the green link in the middle of the page that reads “Order Photos.”
4. Click on the date field and enter your ceremony date. All weddings performed on that date will appear in a list. Find your name and click on it.
5. You will see two files: “All Photos” and “Candid Photos.” If your package included free candids, you may select your free prints from that file. These are the unposed, spontaneous moments from your wedding.
6. When you are selecting your free candids, click on any PHOTO, on the actual photo. Scroll down to see “Product Specials” on the screen that comes up, then type in the code emailed to you for ordering your free candids. (You can copy the code and press CONTROL V or COMMAND V to paste into the box. Then click on “Apply Code.”
7. You will then see this message: “Congratulations! You are eligible to receive (number) 4×6 Candid Ceremony Photos for free. Click add to cart to add this now.”
8. Select “Add to Cart” and then the on next screen click on “Choose Each.” On the next screen select your free photos. Click “Finish” and they will be added to your shopping cart. You can now click “Checkout” or “Continue Shopping.”
9. In the top left corner of the page, click on your name. This will return you to the two groups of photos from your ceremony.
To add the additional photos from the posed grouping–those you want to purchase:
1 .Click on the photo group called “All Photos.”
2. Click on any photo in the group that you’d like to buy.
3. On the right side of the page, click on the type of product you’d like to purchase.
For single prints or downloads, simply select the product, indicating 1 (or more if you want multiple copies), and then click “Buy.”
For multiple-photo packages (prints or digital) select the package, then click “Add to Cart”. Next, click “Choose Each” on the following page, then add each photo to that package For print packages, make sure you complete all sections with the different sizes of prints for that package. Click “Finish” when done selecting.
4. Repeat this process for each photo or package you want to purchase. Click “Checkout” in the top right corner of the page when you are ready to checkout.
Follow the prompts to complete your shipping and billing information and your credit card details for payment.
We hope you’ll enjoy sharing the photos of your special day! Viva Las Vegas!