To Remember This Day Wedding
We’ve been here to unite and support same-sex couples with gay weddings Las Vegas from the day we opened 16 years ago. Today, we are proud and honored to be able to legally marry everyone, and on equal terms. If you’re as thrilled as we are about the legalization of same-sex marriage in Nevada, join us when you decide to tie the knot, in the celebration of marriage equality.
At Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, we go above and beyond to make certain that Gay Weddings Las Vegas are everything you hoped for and more. We are here to help plan and perform your same sex marriage. Let us make your Las Vegas wedding a breathtaking experience.
- Ceremony Performed in The Main Chapel
- Two - One Rose Presentations or Two Boutonnieres
- 6 Candid 4x6 Photos (taken during ceremony)
- Souvenir Wedding Scroll
- Candlelit Chapel
- Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation
- Your Names In Lights on Our Marquee
- Wedding Coordinator
- Chapel Fee
- Ceremony is Limited to 10 Wedding Guests or Less